Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Landon Russell Trezise, the ring bearer


Landon is my grandson, age 5 and the oldest son of Tara & Will Trezise. He is also my first born grandson & child. When Tara was pregnant with Landon, I told everyone who would listen that he was "mine." And he is... As he was being born, I was standing at the end of the delivery table watching the miracle of his birth. His head came out first, face down, as it should be, and then his head turned... toward me and as it turned he opened his eyes and looked at me. Does that make him mine? I think so...
Landon is mighty, he looks like his Daddy, but acts like his Momma. He is the oldest child in his family and is bossy, bright and a loving big brother to both Tristan and Avery. Heavenly Father took the best traits of his parents and made Landon. His mind goes constantly, always staying a step ahead of those of us around him, wigglying out of punishments, charming us with his tenderness and enlightening his family with his ideas and thoughts. He will be handsome and proud to carry those precious rings for us and we are all looking forward to watching Landon grow up and blow us all away!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, my little man! Where has the time gone? You can't be big enough to be in charge of the rings, can you? You will be awesome, and will look mighty fine doing it! Love ya, Buddy!

    ReplyDelete